Hourglass Ghost Collection for Holiday 2019 – Swatches

Hourglass Ghost Holiday 2019 Collection is a new, limited collection for the holidays that includes two cheek palettes (one with six shades and one with four shades), two lipstick duos, and a trio of Scattered Light eyeshadows. You’ll find swatches of the collection here!

Hourglass Holiday 2019

Gallery Options
Products
Swatches
Lip Swatches
Ghost
Dim Light
Diffused Light
Iridescent Strobe Light
Eternal Bronze Light
Iridescent Rose
Sublime Flush
Ghost
Surreal Effect
Brilliant Nude
Lucid Glow
Infinite Flush
I Cherish/You Inspire
I Cherish
You Inspire
I Wonder/I'll Forever
I Wonder
I'll Forever
Ghost
Foil
Molten
Ray

Hourglass Ghost Collection for Holiday 2019 - Swatches

Hourglass Ghost Collection for Holiday 2019 - Swatches



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/2Vg7Yra
Visit Feminine Well Being blog for interesting articles like this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anastasia x Jackie Aina Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches

MAC Cheer Up Glow Play Blush Review & Swatches

YSL Rose Nu, Rose Blazer, Plum Tunique Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-in-Sticks Reviews & Swatches