Temptalia’s Holiday (Non-Beauty) Favorites 2018

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! Here at Temptalia HQ, Christmas Eve is really Mellan’s birthday, so Christmas is pretty ignored on the Eve in lieu of celebrating the best dog on the planet (I’m unbiased, obviously).  Our holiday is low-key as my family arrives a few days after Christmas and stays through the new year, so hubby and I pretty much work as usual.  Yesterday, I largely forgot it was even a holiday… 😁

There are moments where I’ve bought and used some product that isn’t beauty-related that I’ve wanted to recommend to everyone, and I thought today might be a nice day to share some of my personal favorites. I’ve purchased all of the products above either for myself or others, and I loved a few of them enough to ask for another helping via a gift. You might notice a theme across most of my favorites: cozy & comfy.

Also, I couldn’t pull up images/links to Orvis for the widget, but anyone looking for a high-quality, top tier bed for their doggo, I highly recommend Orvis Memory Foam Beds. Mellan has three (yes, three), of the Bolster Dog Beds (large is good for him but he can curl into a medium, the latter fits in his crate for traveling) and the Platform bed (just one, poor guy), which was another of his birthday gifts this year. I think one of his beds is over eight years old, and I’ve just replaced the cover once for wear.

Hope you have a lovely last week of 2018 and a great start to your 2019! Thank you for keeping me company during the holiday season 💕

Happy 11th birthday, Magellan!

Happy 11th birthday, Magellan!

My Christmas Eve "Breakfast" of (Swatching) Champions

Happy 11th birthday, Magellan!

Happy 11th birthday, Magellan!

My Christmas Eve "Breakfast" of (Swatching) Champions



from Temptalia http://bit.ly/2V9Jv6c
Visit Feminine Well Being blog for interesting articles like this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anastasia x Jackie Aina Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches

MAC Cheer Up Glow Play Blush Review & Swatches

YSL Rose Nu, Rose Blazer, Plum Tunique Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-in-Sticks Reviews & Swatches