Free for Haul Friday, Volume #523
Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!
Let's Chat!
Share your own answers in the comments!
- Haul/Rediscoveries: Fenty Ruby Richez, 2x Givenchy Le Rouges
- Weekend plans: Well, I received the gift of the stomach flu this past week (Monday evening and on), so as of Thursday afternoon (as I write this for tomorrow), I’m recovering but definitely not 100%. I am, unfortunately, incapable of resting well (even when I try), so laying down and just trying to sleep it off doesn’t work (instead, I get migraines from attempting to do so). I’m hoping that I’ll feel more like 85-90% on Friday, if not by Saturday, though, because I’m already so behind!
- What was the highlight of your week?: It was definitely everyone’s kind reactions/words/comments to my new hair color(s)!
P.S. — Join us over in the official Temptalia chatroom on Discord! 🙂
This week's mellan photo/video...
Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!
from Temptalia https://ift.tt/33R3EC6
Visit Feminine Well Being blog for interesting articles like this!
Comments
Post a Comment