Cheek Duos & Palettes | 2019 Editor’s Favorites

2017 was the first time I put together a post featuring my favorite cheek palettes from the year, which was mostly a result of there being enough variety to merit picking favorites, and 2019 didn’t see a slowdown.  I reviewed 62 cheek palettes from duos to trios and larger.  Once you read through my list, it’ll be exceedingly obvious that I favor duos!  I find that duos offer better value–two for the price of one–but are easier to work with, store, and you can pick the duo that’ll work perfectly for you rather than a larger palette where a couple of shades might not work well at all.

CoverFX’s Monochromatic Cheek Duos were one of my favorite products that I reviewed this past year.  I was also happy to see Natasha Denona extend her cheek palettes with the Icy Nude/Pink-Champagne duo along with the Bloom and Tan quadsClinique continued to release new Cheek Pop trios this year and long-time readers will know I love me a good Cheek Pop!

If you’re unfamiliar with how I like to do my year-end favorites, here’s the low down: I pull from the products I reviewed in 2019, regardless of whether they were new, limited edition, or an established range I’ve only just gotten around to reviewing. These are personal favorites, so they may or may not be the highest rated products reviewed during the year (though they will tend to be better rated, naturally!). (You can check out best of 2018 if you missed it.)

Temptalia’s Favorite Cheek Duos & Palettes | 2019

03.

03. Bloom Natasha Denona

Natasha Denona

PPermanent. $55.00/0.48 oz.

A
We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!
13.

13. Tan Natasha Denona

Natasha Denona

PPermanent. $55.00/0.4 oz.

A

Natasha Denona Tan Bronze & Glow Palette ($55.00 for 0.4 oz.) is for those who love gilded gold, wet and shiny-looking bronze god/goddess kind of...

Natasha Denona Tan Bronze & Glow Palette ($55.00 for 0.4 oz.) is for those who love gilded gold, wet and shiny-looking bronze god/goddess kind of...

16.

16. Tarteist Tarte

Tarte

-Unknown. $45.00/1.18 oz.

A-

Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow & Blush Palette ($45.00 for 1.18 oz.) is a cheek palette that features one highlighter, one bronzer, and four blushes. I quite...

Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow & Blush Palette ($45.00 for 1.18 oz.) is a cheek palette that features one highlighter, one bronzer, and four blushes. I quite...

We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!

Glossover Breakdown

95%

Average Score
A
16
B
0
C
0
D
0
F
0
Glossover Averages
product
9.5
pigmentation
9.5
texture
9.5
longevity
9
application
5
Total
95%
product
9.5
pigmentation
9.5
texture
9.5
longevity
9
application
5
Total
95%

Your Year in Review: Cheek Palettes

I thought it would be interesting to read through how readers used products throughout the year, what favorites emerged, what products fell by the wayside… so, if you want to join in, copy and paste the questions below and add your answers via a comment!

  • Is there a cheek palette that became a go-to?
  • Did you travel with any cheek palettes this year?
  • Do you think you’d purchase another cheek palette in 2020?


from Temptalia https://ift.tt/355b4Bi
Visit Feminine Well Being blog for interesting articles like this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anastasia x Jackie Aina Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches

MAC Cheer Up Glow Play Blush Review & Swatches

YSL Rose Nu, Rose Blazer, Plum Tunique Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-in-Sticks Reviews & Swatches